NOVEMBER 25

1939 1:30 SAT. - I GUESS ALL THAT CUSSED NEED THAT PERVADED MY system is worn out - I had felt horribly nasty all day. - I wasted all afternoon "playing" in the act room (I felt like screaming all the time) - Bob + I went to the Sc. Party FUN. Bob + L + Bill + I went together until now
1940 12:00 Not quite so litterly nauseated with myself as I was about half an hour before - Did exercises about 25 minutes, took a bawth... Mentally + physically, have been mollycoddling myself long enough. More than anything I want to lose 15 pounds... Yet I seem to lack the guts to do anything about it. 
1941 Tues HAAKENSON HAS ABSOLUTELY NO INHIBITIONS THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM SO MUCH FUN. - D.J. + I WENT TO ORCH. CONCERT - ASSIMILATED HIM AFTERWARD - BOB + LEONARD WERE TOO BUSY TO GO W/ US!
1942 WED. WENT OVER TO DONNA JEANS - WAS GLAD I DID... I'M SURE SHE LIKES ME - SHE'S JUST IN LOVE with LARRY... ITS COLD TONIGHT - SNOWED. BUT nice. WE ATE hamburgers DOWN AT Coney Island!
1943