MAY 27

1939 Sat - 1:25 Wrote a test this morning, drawings + cleaned house when I got home, this aft. Folks went to Okijobie for the weekend. Ray + I went to a movie "Stage Coach"
1940 Mon. - Still no term paper accomplished I don't know what to write on... Went on a "Stripper's picnic" ate too much confided in Dorothy some more... Marguerite had to talk to me about her l. life.
1941 10 Utley, you nauseate me! Seems like every time I'm tired, my resistance is low! 
1942 Wed Got up here about 4:30 - Didn't get down to dinner until about 8:30 Style show... orchestra... table of ferrying pilots at the next table
1943 Thurs I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor. At least Mickey's brand of wit doesn't amuse me. I didn't like the way she badgered Inge tonight. Gladys + Donna came over. Stayed too long.