DECEMBER 12

1939 Tore around in general, accomplishing nothing particular - it scares me when I think how much I must have done by Christmas! I wish I'd do something about it. (Went to C. theater play tonight) I'd like to be in one of them too.
1940 Friday and Hepburn... made me rember I was once a gal of vitality + enthusiasm, too! - And I intend to be one again... She was wonderful... Made me realize how stuffy + dull and stupid I have been... I must quit existing and start living! -
1941 FRIDAY - B. Ball game w/ G. Adolphus - Gee, and we lost in an overtime! - painted on my tempera panel - went to music class - Christmas Cards!
1942 SAT (WE BOTH HAD COLDS - WHICH MADE IT okay -) STAYED IN ALL DAY SO I COULD GO OUT TONIGHT - WE WENT TO THE B. BALL GAME - AND SAT IN FRONT OF REV. Glenn! -
...PRACTICALLY FROZE ON THE WAY DOWN - AND WAITING FOR THE BUS. Leonard FIGURES MAYBE HE MISSED OUT SOMEPLACE...
1943