MARCH 2

1939 Thursday 11:30 I just got through writing 5 letters - I feel a little noble (I hope I get 5 answers)
For a woman who was in love a few short weeks ago, I'm out of it (+ in it again) Tommy wore that purpley sweater of his today. He came in to see me
1940 Saturday 1:00 - Will we ever be finished? - I am very much disappointed... terribly disgusted and disappointed
1941 OH GOD, I NAUSEATE MYSELF... WHY DON'T I DO SOMETHING, INSTEAD OF CONTEMPLATE THEM? - DAMN - THINGS GET WAY OUT OF PERSPECTIVE WITH THIS ROTTEN PROCRASTINATION... IF I CAN JUST LIVE THROUGH THIS MONTH!
1942 Good Day - Well, busy anyhow. - Allan Werner + Lass were up from Le Mare... I went to Woman of the Year with Donna + talked at Blackfriar tonight. Bob came home w. me.
1943 TUES 11:30 FIXED ME UP IN GENERAL (BATHED during THE BLACKOUT!) FOR TO WORK TOMORROW AT SCHOLASTIC, FREElance ON A LAY-OUT JOB. MR. ROBINSON PHONED TONIGHT... HAD A dispassionate DAY. WENT TO AGENCY, EASTMAN. MY PICTURES CAME TODAY, finally. NOW IT WILL DO Leonard NO GOOD!