OCTOBER 12

1939 11:30 We went down and tried few coats on at Wermuth’s afterwards, we went out to school + coked ate the huddle – Helped Bob + Leonard + Ruth on the stage till 5:00 B + L wanted to go to show Eleanor leaves day after tomorrow

1940 2:30 Gee, this seems normal, now. – (I wish I could sleep about 14 hrs) I am sick I’m so tired… My day was a trifle unsuccessful… Gee, I don’t know what was the matter. I guess it’s another case of over-anticipation… We lost our H. game… Hugo gave speech at the banquet tonight I had 2 chances for dates – But not with L.

1941 Sun – Serene – I know it isn’t all worn out – Leonard + Emil + D.J. + I went on a picnic –

1942 MON

1943 TUES FINISHED UP THE DAMN’ MARKET CALLS; DOROTHY STARTED ME RIGHT OUT WRITING CAPTIONS… I GET SO MAD and I SHOULDN’T, I KNOW…