DECEMBER 6

--------1:30
----------ll is swell - (After what he
------------go through in initiation) - 
---------ed -
 Got first rough estimate in
 Engraving - About 1,000 to much!
--940 Nothing seems to quite penetrate the haze...Went to a 
 B.B. game in Vermillion - Blanche, Fred + S... I had 
 looked forward to it all week... Long ride down - and
 back! Saw lot of Auggies at U. - Press came. - wish I 
 could have been with them! The Edda was up for state
 rating - Hope it comes out okay.
-----2:30 STAYED with Chils and Marie - We saw "Sky-
 lark"... They are both dead. - I cleaned out room office
 drawers - Spasmodically listened to Wagner
-----SUN 1:30 - VIRGINIA + I WALKED HOME IN THE
 Bitter COLD.... WE SAW "YOU WERE NEVER
 LOVELIER" AND HAD FUN IN THE Chocolate Shop
 AFTERWARD TALKING TO 3 SOLDIERS... ONE
 USED TO BE A DRUMMER W/ Jan Savitt... ALL
 afternoon DECORATING Studio... PARTY WAS A 
 SUCCESS I GUESS. I DIDN'T THINK I SHOULD STAY
 - TOO popular!
 1943