JANUARY 19

1939 11:30 Studied with Marg for test tonight. Wrote Drama test from 1:30 till 12:30 - pretty rugged - Only one left! Slept + worried intermittently this aft. 
1940 History repeats itself - We went to the Indian over the Hill! M makes me very angry - She didn't ask Marie over to supper with us.
1941 Well, I went out with "Henry" tonight... And, unexpectedly, rather enjoyed myself. He is darn intelligent, I love his accent, what he thinks of me, I'm sure I don't know... I wonder if Freddie has had further instructions from headquarters? - Anyhow, he hasn't called... Hmm, tomorrow, new semester... I know nothings - Not prepared - Hysterical laughter. 
1942 12:30 Mon. Accomplished little. Got my grades turned in, at any rate... Bill + Leonard didn't work on their panels! I should give them both incompletes Sari + I went out + listened to records + talked to Lee
1943 11:30 FINISHED MY yellow PAJAMAS, MADE some BROWNIES... WENT OUT TO SCHOOL AND Leonard CAME - AS IF PRE-ARRANGED. WE WERE ALONE... HE RATHER WANTED TO GO TO THE DANCE TONIGHT, BUT I MADE "PRACTICAL" NOISES. (REMIND ME TO QUIT THAT) FINISHED POSTERS, MADE OUT NATHALIE'S french TEST TONIGHT - Mr. K likes my slacks!