MARCH 20

1939 Mon 10:00 I don't know if that "4:30" was worth it... I felt marvelous - all morning, but plenty awful afterward I just made up my mind to ask Tommy for R. Date - Viv was ahead of me.
1940 Wed 2:55 (I hope the $10 is worth this) I'm such a goon. I always think I can do things in 10 minutes - Well it took me all day. - Working every minute! Tomorrow I won't be sleeping here.
1941 Hmm whom should I see but Fred + Mary E. as I was coming home from play practice - Damn! - I never thought he'd go for a peroxide blonde.
1942 FRI Amazingly ambitious all day, but came home from school with a nasty disposition. (Entirely uncalled for) Baby, it's just as well you didn't go out tonight - It's 12 -
1943 SAT 12:30 MIGOSH BUT I'M TIRED... WORE MYSELF OUT, SHOPPING TODAY. (DOESN'T look LIKE I GOT MUCH, BUT I CERTAINLY SPENT A LOT OF MONEY) I WISH I HADN'T HAD TO GO OUT TONIGHT, BUT COULD HAVE STAYED HOME + gotten ORGANIZED... I WANTED IT TO BE NICE + FUN tonight FOR JARV. UNFORTUNATELY HE WAS DISTINCTLY FRUSTRATED!