NOVEMBER 6

1939 Back to college! - I gave a test in Gen. Eng. at H.S. + then went to Auggie - accomplished nothing - except flutter around about Philo. Tonight carmeled apples, sweater -- open meeting. 
1940 Well, Marion this looks to me like a characteristically sloppy job of teaching to me... We are now so far behind the 8 ball, we'll never get on top... I should get very worried about it. But I don't. tsk. Bridge Club. Bore. Pineapple meringue... cold tonight. 
1941 Thurs Damn Leonard - can't get him off my mind! Spoils everything... Even Siberian singers - the Rawshin moosic just hurt because I knew he was near -
1942 Fri Damn him again - even if he was good enough to take me to the Siberian Singers... had another picnic after the program in the Club... And Bob (I don't know why he should irritate me so!) ... Gee, I wish I could have another date w/ Harley! 
1943