NOVEMBER 10

1939 My last home game - The last time I'll see Tommy + Hunk + Stan + the rest play such a swell rough game - And the last time I'll sing the "Fight Song" I'll never forget all those swell boys who really play the game.
1940 11:45 Where did the week-end go? Bang! And it's Sunday night again - Freddie promises to be very good interesting. I hope he sticks around... rather think he will. Sat through a rather dull movie just to see what would happen afterward. It did. I was mistaken about his eyes - brown.
1941 1:00 Monday - A heller - fixed up drawings, approved, but job didn't pan out - damn! - Hope Cale's does arranged "float." Class- Critic for 3 act plays - Helled around, painted art room came home Bawth
1942 TUES 12:30 WELL, WE'RE STRAIGHTENED OUT again, AFTER A SLIGHT "ESTRANGEMENT" - AS Leonard PUTS IT... WE WENT TO THE DANCE FOR A WHILE, THEN HE CAME INTO "GET Emil's ADDRESS" ... I WAS REASSURED WITHOUT ASKING TO BE reassured... I THINK HE IS WORRIED ABOUT OUR GETTING TOO SERIOUS...
1943