NOVEMBER 19

1939 11:30 - I struggled thru one question of the bogus P. quiz. It is due tomorrow - It always seems I hate to do a thing when I know I must - And I always wait till its so very late! - Sari + I went to "Drums Along the Mohawk" - Nessa stopped for a moment. She didn't remember my birthday. 
1940 12:45 Well, imagine that! I actually enjoyed myself at the wrestling matches. (Throwback to my primeval nature) - WHY didn't I come right in as I promised myself I would instead of taking a half hour to do it! - I definitely don't want Frederick to think I'm on the cosy side - even if I am!
1941 Wed WILBUR GAVE ME A BIG VENISON STEAK... HIS MOTHER SENT HIM A 3 PT BUCK. STRUGGLED OUT TO CREATIVE WRITING- CHILS + I SUFFERED THRU IT TO GET THERE. I'LL HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING GOOD, AFTER ALL THE CRITICIZING I DO! Chils isn't HAPPY
LUNCH W/ GREGORY, PAYNE, ETC.
1942 1:15 MAYBE WE'RE MAKING TOO MUCH OF A "GOOD THING" - golly, I HOPE NOT... WE WENT TO A MOVIE, CAME HOME + DRANK tea... THE TIME AFTER THAT WENT very QUICKLY... I SUPPOSE THE REST OF THE FAMILY HAS CONDEMNED ME FOR IT! ...WAS OVER TO ALL SAINTS - I GUESS I'LL DO IT - FOR $40
1943