NOVEMBER 20

1939 Well my first quizz is in...it was a lousy job. - I swear that next time I shall spend at least a wk on it - instead of 8 hrs. (the last 8 hrs.) B. Johnson typed it for me. - Missed her dinner to do it.. She gave me a B. present too.
We had a Philo party over at Mess tonight. 
1940 12:55 Stayed home tonight. Wrote to Bob - Made out my test. - Washed my hair in hard water... it will probably look like a fugitive from a mattress factory tomorrow... Think I will go to Little Foxes. Here it is 12 already - If only there were just 2 more hrs in a day!
1941 Thurs HELLO, DOPE... TANGO MUSIC... SMELL PLEASANTLY "PINK CLOVER"... M. DONAHUES WANTS CARICATURES ON REC ROOM WALLS... BILL + I TALKED TEACHING AT LUNCH... HE'S A SWEET KID.
1942 FRI Stayed up washing + blocking my sweaters - Strangled myself trying to inhale cigarette smoke, too.
1943