NOVEMBER 12

1939 This is the last Sunday I'll ever be just "20" - It seems odd - Well, part of the book is pretty well planned - the way I ate to-day it's a wonder I could fasten the band on my pajamas. 
1940 11:45 Feel lousy - Maybe it was exercised (I'm certainly not used to them) - Sleepy all day - Gee, if I could just feel energetic and ambitious... Few kids in school today on accounta weather, made teaching easy - 
1941 Wed Bill + I went down after creative writing to see how Leonard was coming. Hope he gets done! Bill + I talked afterwards - He is a terribly sweet fella -
1942 11:30 THURS BOUGHT DON GREGORY A ST. CHRISTOPHER MEDAL-BRACELET... I HOPE HE GETS IT BY Christmas. I GOT A PAIR OF NYLONS!!! (HOPE THEY'RE WORTH THE 2.15 I PAID for EM) ... MR. (+MRS.!) EIDE HIGHLY APPROVE THE TOWN CLUB JOB... SHE of COURSE, PREFERRED THE UPSTAIRS... LARRY + DONNA SAW THE PLACE TONIGHT... THEN WE BEERED at LOOKS!
1943