NOVEMBER 13

1939 Another lousy Monday - I wore my dirty old saddle shoes which made me feel young, but slightly depressed - We had a pot-luck over to Marg's - (Philos) - And then voted on new members until 10:30
1940 11:55 Freddie called tonight... I was all ready to get to work, of course I went out with him. Ben Hecht movie... It was worth the effort of getting ready... Saw Frank Brady's picture in a  sewing mag today. I think I'll write him again. - at least, a Christmas Card! - What'll I do tomorrow (Hysterical laughter)
1941 Well dope, you gotta produce some posters - you'd better make good! - Got one good lay-out after sweating all day. -
1942 11:30 ABOUT MADE A LAMPSHADE THIS evening - LOOKED QUITE ELEGANT - WHILE LEONARD + GEORGE PAINTED THE BASEMENT FLOOR turquoise (THAT I MIXED) MADE THE INKED DRAWING FOR MEMBERSHIP cards THIS MORNING - SHOPPED with DON FOR TABLECLOTHS THIS AFT... WE HEARD FROM R. H'WD. # -
1943