FEBRUARY 2

1939 11:00 (I hope Collin comes to see E)
-Went out for an 8 o'clock that didn't meet this morning! - Rather rotten day. But I accomplished quite a few things. (Ski boots + m red flannel shirt always depress me)
1940 Friday - Some fun booing the billions applauding the hero + heroine! Real Drama... Even sold peanuts between scenes... Gee, I'd like to be in a play again... Bob walked home with me, I'm so glad... He is going to do a "job" at the Choc. Shop.
1941 SUN FIRST HIENRICH CLARIFIES THINGS FOR ME - THEN THIS... OH HELL... I'M PRACTICALLY UNCONSCIOUS FROM FATIGUE... MONDAY TOMORROW... OH GOD! ... WUMKES CAME BACK W/ ME... HE IS IRREPRESSIBLE!
1942 12:15 Hellish, mostly. Couldn't get up this morning - awful time getting ready for concert. D.J. + I saw Sid w/ another woman at the Palace
1943 TUES... IT WASN'T AS BAD TONIGHT AS I'D THOUGHT... BUT RAINED A LOT... I CRIED SOME, BUT I DIDN'T LET MYSELF GO... THERE'D BE NO STOPPING IF I HAD... I FEEL SURE AND WARM AND RIGHT IN OUR LOVE. SURELY THIS MUST WORK OUT, SOMEHOW - SOMETIME... WE HAVE TOO MUCH FOR IT NOT TO BE FULFILLED... WE WERE ALL AT Palace. WUMKES LOOKS WONDERFUL... IS WONDERFUL... I ORDERED MY PICTURES... I'M TERRIBLY WORRIED ABOUT Peggy's MOTHER... MY GOD, HOW CAN I LEAVE?