FEBRUARY 6

1939 10:55 Mon. Slicked up the Art Room this Morning for a meeting Planned Poster Lay Out for artist S. (-50 posters out tomorrow) Wyman got it for President (If he'd only take me to Fr.Sr.)
1940 Tues. 12:30 - Jam Session today and G.T. said he couldn't play jazz! - It doesn't look as though I were going to the f.l. banquet
1941 Thurs 10:15 - Groggy all day... Practically passed out for a couple of hrs after dinner - took a bath wrote to Mother. Now, I hope I can sleep
1942 Fri Barbara Davies read Claudia for us tonight * Gee, convincing! Leonard did his fresco * Had lunch w/ Davies at Choc. Shop. At the tea this afternoon - 
1943 SAT 3:00 MY FIRST DATE IN New York... WE SAW IN WHICH WE SERVE... JARV LOOKS SLIGHTLY lupine PROBABLY IS!... I SLEPT LATE; DONNA + I MET PEGGY IN FRONT of the ASTOR. I TOOK US TO LUNCH... PICKED UP MY bag AT Penn STA. WENT TO A TEA DANCE FOR Midshipmen. AND WAS GRATIFYINGLY POPULAR... IT WAS FUN... WE TRIED THE Astor BAR, AFTER THE SHOW, ENDED UP WITH BEER AND salami SANDWICHES, TALKING ABOUT everything